Bahadir Inozu, Ph.D., the Chief Executive Officer and Dan Chauncey, the Director of Deployment Services for NOVACES joined me in this podcast to discuss an integrated approach for using three industrially based methods, Lean, Six Sigma, and Constraints Management to transform hospital operations. They have just published a book, Performance Improvement for Healthcare that explains how using the right tool for the right problem at the right time from a systems perspective, the authors show how to deliver faster results and greater return on investment.
- Scales to any size organization and aligns easily to varying needs
- Shortens traditional execution time from adoption to results
- Optimizes the utilization of resources required to accomplish the desired goals
- Breaks organizational constraints and maximizes organizational efficiency
- Sustains the gains and defines a path to self-sufficiency
- Achieves a global impact through strategy alignment and focused project selection
- Shows how to integrate Constraints Management with Lean and Six Sigma to create a “best of breed” approach
- Explains how hospitals can deploy or re-energize their performance improvement program specifically for what’s most important for their particular organization
About Novaces: A management consulting firm that provides performance management, continuous process improvement (CPI), and project management services to both public and private sector organizations. NOVACES helps its clients build capabilities in today's most effective methodologies to achieve breakthrough operational and financial results.