#ServiceDesign Specialist @sly or more formally Sylvain Cottong has worked extensively at these crossroads and as an early Internet evangelist, he has been advising governments & companies on strategies for the networked society. He lives & works in Luxembourg and Berlin. An excerpt of the podcast can be read at An Economist who practices Service Design.
His areas of interest and expertise are:
- Leadership and innovation management
- Service innovation
- Business model innovation
- Social business & enterprise 2.0
- Intellectual capital management & learning organizations
- Complexity management, trendwatching, backcasting & forecasting
- Customer experience management, service dominant logic & social CRM
- Design management, service design & user experience design
Sylvain’s breadth of knowledge in these fields is extraordinary. Though we just grazed the surface, I think you will find the discussion quite insightful.
Where you can find Sylvain:
- strategybuilders.eu: A Luxembourg based network of international consultants.
- projetspublics.lu: A Luxembourg based public sector innovation consultancy.
- nectar: A Berlin based user experience design & service innovation agency.
- integratetplace: A design consultancy specializing in 3 dimensional design & urban communication
- Member of the Internet of Things Council (http://www.theinternetofthings.eu/),
- Care To Design healthcare service design collective (http://caretodesign.com/)
- New Club of Paris (http://www.new-club-of-paris.org/).